Friday, March 4, 2011

Super Fun Friday

I thought I might want to spice up my beautiful friday. I thought about the glamour chic look. Something fun with a alil fierce put in. Makeup done by Muah*
white fur vest is from forever 21, black shirt from some thirft, green pants are from h&m, ring and earrings is from forever 21, pearls from thift store and shoes are from wetseal.
                                    I was in love with the fur.......lol

                               My toes are pink too........(=

Now in my spare time, you know have to read the latest fashion mag............i love them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute...love the green pants...really gave the outfit a twist :)

    Thanks for stopping by

    C.A
    www.Ageofanaquarius.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...